Discover Old Québec City, Montmorency Fall and Île d’Orléans local harvest and landscapes
Wednesday, September 11, 13:30-18:00
- Departure and arrival at Hotel Château Laurier
- Bus tour around Old Québec City’s landmarks
- Visit to Montmorency Fall, with cable car ride near the magnificent waterfall
- Visit and tasting at an orchard on Île d’Orléans: Ice cider, terrine, confit...
- Panoramic view of St-Lawrence river and the mountains from the island.=
- No extra fee for registered OLC participants
If you wish to take a break outside the city and join in this excursion, please write to email@example.com before September 3rd.
Registrations to the tour will be taken on a first come, first served basis until we reach the
maximum of places available.